Sweet Potato & Apple Cobbler
There are lots of different kinds of cobblers, but one of the more uncommon ones is sweet potato and apple. It's just as delicious as other cobblers, but it's something special! Just imagine the mixture of sweet potato, apples, and cinnamon. Yum!
- 2 large apples
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oat bran milled to flour in blender
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Mix chunks of fruit in 9 inch pie pan.
- Sprinkle with 1 tbsp brown sugar.
- Mix remaining sugar, oat bran, oat meal and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Work butter in a bit at a time until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle over apple and sweet potato.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.