My Late sister Dot “Sis” (as we called her) brought this recipe to me when she lived in Atlanta. It is really good!
Chicken Lickin’ Pork Chops
My Late sister Dot "Sis" (as we called her) brought this pork chop recipe to me when she lived in Atlanta. It is really good! ~ Mama Peggy
- 6-8 pork chops
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 can chicken & rice soup
- Dredge pork chops in mixture of flour, salt, dry mustard, and garlic powder.
- Brown in oil in large skillet.
- Place browned pork chops in crock-pot.
- Add can of soup.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on High for 3-1/2 hours.
My husband is picky and loves this dish
I love this recipe but I need ideas on what goes good with it on the side