You can't get much more refreshing that this yummy traditional strawberry salad, and it's the simplest thing in the world to make!
- 1 lb strawberries (sliced)
- 1 box strawberry gelatin (3 oz)
- 1 can crushed pineapple (small can)
- 3 bananas (mashed)
- Drain juice from pineapple, add enough water to juice to equal two cups liquid.
- Bring to boil, dissolve gelatin in liquid.
- Add 1 cup cold water.
- Cool until until thickened.
- Add strawberries, pineapple and bananas.
- Pour into 9×13 inch pan.
- Chill until set!