One of the better things you can have in your life is homemade peanut butter fudge. Your family won’t be able to get enough of this (and you won’t, either)! Give this yummy classic a try.
Peanut Butter Fudge
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 jar peanut butter 12 oz
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Add the sugar, butter, and canned milk to heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a full, rolling boil.
- Boil for about 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add marshmallows, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a buttered dish, about 9 inches square.
- Let it cool completely, and then cut into squares.