- 2 cups water
- 3 peach teabags
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups dry red wine
- 1 green apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon , thinly sliced
- 1 lime , thinly sliced
- medium saucepan
- large pitcher
1) Bring water to a boil in medium saucepan.
2) Remove from heat. Add teabags and allow to steep 2-3 minutes.
3) Cool completely.
4) Add sugar, using more or less than the recipe according to taste. Pour into pitcher.
5) Slice the fruit and add to the pitcher.
6) Top off the pitcher by adding the red wine.
7) Allow the flavors to blend in the refrigerator overnight or serve immediately over ice.