There are countless ways to cook chicken. Some are quick and easy, but they almost always make chicken that’s too dry. Here’s a great way to make chicken in your crock-pot that’s delicious, moist and flavorful! Sure, if your preferred method of cooking food is to pop a frozen entree into the microwave, this might not be for you. But if you’re patient and love a great chicken recipe, it’s time to fire up your crock-pot.
Here’s a great way to make chicken in your crock-pot that’s delicious, moist and flavorful! If you’re patient and love a great chicken recipe, it’s time to fire up your crock-pot.
- 3 lb chicken cut up into pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup Sauternes wine or sherry
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Italian dressing mix, dry
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 6 oz cream cheese cut into cubes
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Brush with butter.
- Sprinkled with salt and pepper.
- Place in crock-pot.
- Sprinkle with dry salad mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- About 45 minutes before serving, mix soup, cream cheese, wine and onion in small saucepan. Cook until smooth.
- Pour mixture over chicken in crockpot.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes on low.
- Serve with sauce, with rice or noodles.
Serving size: 1 serv Calories: 263.9 Fat: 17.5 g Saturated fat: 8.8 g Unsaturated fat: 1.4 g Trans fat: 4.2 g Carbohydrates: 7.8 g Sugar: 1.0 g Sodium: 846.1 mg Fiber: 0.1 g Protein: 11.4 g Cholesterol: 63.1 mg
This is just what I have been looking for.It is creamy well seasoned an low carb too.Thanks for this one.Looking forward to more crockpot recipes.