Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
This chocolate chip cheese ball could be served as either an appetizer or a dessert. It's that flexible, and it's so yummy!
Author: Peggy Chaney
Serves: 24 servings
- 1 pkg.Cream Cheese (8oz)-softened
- ½ cup Butter -softened
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ Cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Brown sugar
- ¾ Cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ Cup finely chopped pecans
- Graham crackers
- In mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugars, beat just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place Cream Cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap, shape into ball.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Just before serving roll cheese ball in pecans.
- Serve with graham crackers.