Who doesn’t love chocolate pie? But if you’ve only had store-bought chocolate pie, you don’t know what you’re missing. This old-fashioned baked chocolate pie recipe will quickly become a favorite of your family, and a dessert your kids will tell their kids about.
Baked Chocolate Pie
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup butter
- 2 blocks baker's chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- Melt butter in a saucepan at low to medium-low heat.
- Break up first block of baker's chocolate and stir into butter until melted; repeat with second block.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients, one at a time and mix well.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.