This is a dressing we made up one weekend when we were out of our regular dressing and used what we had on-hand. Much to our surprise, it turned out well, and we’ve been using it ever since. It compliments a surprising number of foods very well, from chicken to beef to a dipping sauce for vegetables. And best of all, it’s really low in carbs. Makes around 24 ounces. We use a larger salad dressing bottle to store it.
- 1½ cups Duke’s mayonnaise
- 1½ cups country dijon mustard (make sure it’s zero carb)
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp Stevia in the Raw
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and the mustard until well blended.
- Mix in ketchup until well blended.
- Mix in Stevia until well blended.
- Place in fridge after you’re done, and use as needed, either as a dressing or, as I use it, a dipping sauce.