Cheesy Spinach and Bacon Dip
A wonderful dip made with Velveeta cheese, spinach, and bacon. A great spinach and bacon dip for a football party, or a potluck with friends and relatives.
Author: Peggy Chaney
Serves: 32 servings
- 1 lb. Velveeta Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen spinach
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8 oz. pkg.) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 can (10 oz) RO*TEL diced tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 8 slices bacon
- Cut Velveeta Cheese into ½ -inch cubes.
- Place in large microwaveable bowl.
- Add frozen spinach (thawed and drained), Philadelphia cream cheese (cut up), RO*TEL diced tomatoes & Green Chilies (undrained), bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbly.
- Microwave on high 5 min. or until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or assorted cut-up vegetables. 4 cups or 32 servings, 2 Tbsp.each