This is a scrumptious beef stew recipe you can make in your crock pot when you don’t have time to linger in the kitchen. Just throw the ingredients in the crock pot and let it simmer while you take care of the rest of your day.
Crock Pot Beef Stew
Scrumptious beef stew recipe you can make in your crock pot.
- 3 carrots (cut up)
- 3 potatoes (cut up)
- 2 lbs beef chuck or stew meat
- 1 cup water or beef stock
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bay leaf (optional)
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika (optional)
- 3 onions (quartered)
- 1 celery stalk (cut up)(optional)
- Put all of the ingredients in your crock pot in the order listed. Stir just enough to mix the spices. Cover and set to low for 10 to 12 hours or high for 5 to 6 hours.
Thanks for having a straight forward stew recipe. This looks similar to the one I grew up with. Can’t wait to make it for my family tonight.
I just decided this site while reading up on fruit pies. I love these recipes. My husband is from the South so I have to try them. Thank you!!