This is a new recipe. I hope you will try it!
Creamy Cheese Grits and Spinach
Author: Peggy Chaney
Recipe type: Main Dishes
- 1 (5oz.) package of baby spinach, thoroughly washed
- 1&1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup quick cooking grits
- 1 cup 2% reduced fat milk
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ (8 oz.) package shredded mozzarella-provolone cheese blend
- Coarsely chop spinach.
- Bring grits to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring accasionally, 10 to 12 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in spinach and cheese until well blended and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.