Ann's Oven Roasted Potatoes
I fixed these for supper last week for Sherry and me! They were so good with Pinto beans and homemade biscuits. We ate too much because they were absolutely, unbelievably delicious!
Author: Peggy Chaney
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 envelope Lipton Savory Herb with Garlic soup mix
- 2 lbs potatoes, washed & cut into chunks (with skins)
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Preheat oven at 450 degrees.
- Mix soup mix and oil in large bowl, add potatoes & toss til’ coated.
- Place potatoes evenly in baking pan and bake at 450 degrees for 40 minutes, turning every ten minutes.
- If you want onions…… after putting potatoes in oven, chop 1 or 2 onions in same bowl.
- Scrape sides of bowl for what little soup/oil mix left to coat onions a little. I add a little garlic powder.
- When turning potatoes 2nd time, fold in onions, baking them the additional 20 minutes (turning all again after 10 minutes).
When Ann (my niece) brought these to a family dinner at Church! She said she used 4 lbs. of potatoes & 2 large onions. She also put strips of bell pepper and banana peppers from her garden, when she added the onions!
I fixed these for supper last week for Sherry and me! They were so good with Pinto beans and homemade biscuits. We ate too much because they were absolutely, unbelievably delicious! Then I warmed the leftovers for the next meal! Man! You gotta try them! ENJOY!!!!!