Sausage Dip (This is yummy!)
This sausage dip is really easy to make. It only has 3 ingredients, and you warm it up in a crock pot. How much easier could it be?
Author: Peggy Chaney
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 24 servings
- 1 lb. Neese's Sausage (mild or hot)
- 1 - 6 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 can Rotel Original diced tomatoes and green chives.
- Cook sausage in frying pan until well done.
- Place sausage in crock pot, thoroughly mix in other ingredients.
- Keep warm on lowest heat.
- Serve with tortillas or choice of chips.