Author: Peggy Chaney
Serves: 6 dozen
- 4 large eggs
- 2 - 10 oz.pkg. frozen Spinach
- 1 cup finely chopped minced onion
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ¾ cup melted margarine
- ½ tsp.salt garlic
- 2½ cups seasoned stuffing mix
- Cook spinach according to package directions.
- Drain and squeeze dry.
- Stir in onion, cheese, butter and salt.
- When thoroughly blended, stir in stuffing mix.
- Shape into balls using about a teaspoonful of mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes 6 dozen.